Datalogger & VBus®-Accessories
The VBus® Repeater amplifies the VBus® signal of a controller and supplies a current of 200 mA in total to modules connected.
- Connect multiple modules to one controller
- Maximum current supply of 200 mA
- Cable extension of up to 150 m in total possible
A touch of your finger is all you need to view detailed temperature charts, generate yield balances and monitor the status of your system. The VBus®Touch software is of course compatible with the iPhone and the iPod touch as well. To visualise your individual system with VBus®Touch, a RESOL controller with VBus® data interface (e. g. DeltaSol® BX), connected to the Internet via a DL2 datalogger, is required. The basic version of the VBus®Touch app is available for download free of charge in the App Store. more features and extensions are under way.
- A new dimension in system
With VBus®Touch, you‘ve got your solar
system at your fi ngertips wherever you
are. you can switch back and forth between
different display charts and run
your finger along a graph to monitor temperature
Be it solar thermal, heating or DHW heat exchange controllers – with the RESOL DL3 you can easily and conveniently log system data of up to 6 controllers. Get a comprehensive overview of all controllers connected with the large full graphic display. Transfer data with an SD memory card or a USB memory stick, or use the LAN interface to view and process data on your PC.
- Data logging and parameterisation of up to 6 VBus® master devices
- VBus® data interface for connecting VBus® accessories such as the SD3, GA3
- Temperature measurements and logging via integrated sensor-/impulse inputs possible
- 0-20 mA sensor input
- BACnet functionality for BACnet-conform transmission and reception of data
- Parameterisation and readout of controller data via integrated Web interface
- Data logging onto SD card or USB fl ash drive
This additional module enables the acquisition and storage of large amounts of data (such as measuring and balance values of the solar system) over a long period of time. The DL2 can be configured and read-out with a standard internet browser via its integrated web interface. For transmission of the data stored in the internal memory of the DL2 to a PC, an SD card can be used. The DL2 is appropriate for all controllers with RESOL VBus®. The datalogger can be connected directly to a PC or router for remote enquiry and thus enables comfortable system monitoring for yield monitoring or for diagnostics of faults.
- Visualization of system states
- Yield monitoring
- Easy error diagnostics
- Easy configuration by integrated web interface for standard internet browsers
- Export function for further data processing in spreadsheet programs
- Direct connection of PC or router for remote inquiry
Interface adapter VBus®/USB
The new VBus®/USB interface adapter is the interface between the controller and a personal computer. With its standard mini-USB port it enables a fast transmission of system data for processing, visualizing and archiving as well as the parametrization of the controller via the VBus®.
ServiceCenter Software RSC
The modular designed software enables PC-recording of the data measured by the controller, editing of the data files for further processing by standard spreadsheet programs and visualization of individual systems with all measuring and balancing values.
- VBus®-record and Designer as described before in light-version, but additionally:
- Designer: allows the positioning of the VBus® values on a customized background graphic; in this way, system visualizations for any solar system can be presented in real-time
- Dataloggers: possibility to manage any number of datalogger; the ServiceCenter establishes connection at the push of a button, reads out the data, if necessary, deletes data from the logger and converts data into a text file
- Parametrization: DeltaSol® M, E, ES and the BS-series (and future versions of the product family) can be configurated user-friendly with a PC; the values are checked for domains and possible overlapping and are transferred to the controller via VBus®.
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible
- With mini-USB-B-port
- Remote parametrization of the controller via VBus®
- Full version of RSC software included on CD-ROM
Interface adapter VBus®/LAN
The VBus®/LAN interface adapter is designed for the direct connection of the controller to a PC or router. It enables easy access to the controller via the local network of the owner. Thus, controller access, system parametrisation and data charting can be effected from every workstation of the network. The VBus®/LAN interface adapter is suitable for all controllers equipped with a RESOL VBus®. A full version of the RESOL ServiceCenter software is included.
- The network connection for your solar system
- Access to the system via the complete network
- Remote parametrisation of the controller via VBus®
- Full version of the RSC software included on CD-ROM
VBus®/PWM interface adapter
The VBus® / PWM interface adapter enables the speed control of two high-efficiency pumps even without an integrated PWM-output on the system`s controller. The adapter is installed between the VBus® output of the controller and the PWM-input of the high-efficiency pump, where it transforms the VBus® data packets into a 0-10 V or a PWM signal.
- Speed control of high-efficiency pumps for controllers without integrated PWM outputs
- Convertible from PWM to 0-10 V signal
Alarm module AM1
The Alarm module AM1 is designed to signal system failures. It is to be connected to the VBus® of the controller and issues an optical signal via the red LED if a failure has occurred. The AM1 also has a dry contact relay output, which can e. g. be connected to a building management system (BMS). Thus, a collective error message can be issued in the case of a system failure. Depending on the controller and the sensors connected, different fault conditions can be signalled, e. g. sensor failures, excess or negative system pressure as well as errors in the flow rate, such as a dry run of the pump.
The Alarm module AM1 ensures that occurring failures can be immediately recognised and repaired, even if the system and the controller are difficult to access or located in a remote place. Thus, the reliability and the stable yield of the system are ensured.
- Reliable failure signal by LED
- Connection to a building management system (BMS) possible
- Supply and control via RESOL VBus®
Smart Display SD3
The RESOL Smart Display is designed for simple connection to RESOL controllers with RESOL VBus®. It is used for visualizing data issued by the controller: collector temperature, storage temperature and energy yield of the solar thermal system. The use of high-efficient LEDs and filter glass assures a high optical brilliance and good readability even in poor visibility conditions and from a larger distance. An additional power supply is not required.
- Simultaneous visualization of collector and storage temperature as well as heat quantity
- One 6-digit and two 4-digit 7-segment LED displays
- Simple connection via RESOL VBus®
- Power supply via RESOL VBus®
- Outstanding designTechnical data
Large display GA3
The RESOL GA3 is a completely mounted large display module for visualization of collector- and storage temperatures as well as the heat quantity yield of the solar system via one 6-digit and two 4-digit 7-segment-displays. An easy connection to all controllers by RESOL VBus® is possible. Stainless steel frame with high quality multiplex wood elements and mounting plates for interior wall mounting. The front plate is made of antireflective filterglass and is printed with a light-resistant UV-lacquering.The universal RESOL VBus® allows the parallel connection of 8 large displays as well as additional VBus® modules. The bus line can be extended using a standard two-wire line.
- Visualisation of collector and store temperature as well as of heat quantity
- One 6-digit and two 4-digit 7-segment LED displays
- Easy connection via RESOL VBus®
- Anti-reflective window
- Power supply via mains adapter
- Automatic controller recognition