Pump stations & Accessories
FlowSol® XL pump station
The FlowSol® XL is a pre-assembled twin-line pump station especially developed for systems with high flow rates. Equipment and nominal width are designed to meet the demands of large collector fields. The pump station contains all the vital hydraulic components for operating a solar thermal system and is particularly easy to install.
- Pre-assembled twin-line pump station
- Integrated DeltaSol® BX or DeltaSol® BX Plus controller
- Energy-saving high-efficiency pump
- Safety assembly with connection for the diaphragm-type expansion vessel, safety valve and pressure gauge
- Ball valves with non-return valves in flow and return
- Air separator with manual air vent for the solar thermal system
- Fill and drain valves
SBS 2000 filling and flushing station (DE version)
For solar thermal professionals, filling and flushing solar thermal systems is a day-to-day business. The SBS 2000 is the ideal companion for that – lots of thoughtful details help to make this quicker, easier and cleaner.
- Robust and durable
- Powerful pump
- Available for 230 and 115 V~ power supply voltage
- Easy handling and cleaning
- For heat transfer fluids and cleaning fluids
- Personalized base part colour possible for orders of 50 units or more
- Ergonomic design and top quality
ALS15 discharge hose
At the safety valve outlet of a solar thermal or heating system, it can get pretty hot at times. The RESOL ALS15 sees to it that no-one gets hurt and nothing gets soiled when that happens. The robust, heat resistant EPDM hose fits all common ¾“ safety valve outlets, can be individually shortened and is easy and effortless to install.
LT20 air separator
A solar thermal system has to be vented regularly in order to function efficiently. The RESOL LT20 air separator, installed in the solar flow line, permanently separates the air from the heat transfer fluid. With the air vent valve and the hose included, the collected air can be discharged manually.
A correct flow rate is vital for the function of a solar thermal system. The RESOL VM1020 flowmeter indicates flow rates from 1 to 13 litres per minute, with the integrated flow rate limiter, the value can be throttled. With the also integrated fill/drain valve, flushing and draining processes can be carried out; an opening for the immersion sensor enables an easy return temperature measurement.
Filling and flushing unit