HKM3 heating circuit extension module
The HKM3 heating circuit module enables the control of an additional heating circuit. The controller connected can be extended by a complete weather-compensated heating circuit by connecting the HKM3 via the VBus®. The HKM3 is equipped with 6 sensor inputs, one of which can be used for the optional RTA11-M remote control. For the connection of a mixing valve and a heating circuit pump, 3 semiconductor relays are available, as well as one potential-free relay for afterheating demand. In combination with the controller connected, the HKM3 not only controls the basic functions of the heating circuit and the DHW priority, it also has an antifreeze function and a blocking protection for the heating circuit pump.
- Weather-compensated control of a heating circuit with timer
- Up to 3 HKM3 can be connected to a DeltaSol® E controller
- Mixer control, antifreeze function, DHW priority function
- Blocking protection of the heating circuit pump
- Remote control possible (optional)
EM extension module
The EM extension module provides 5 additional relays and 6 additional sensor inputs for the RESOL DeltaSol® MX controller. Up to 5 extension modules can be connected to the MX via the VBus®, so that a total of up to 39 outputs and 45 inputs can be made available for the control logic. The extension modules themselves do not require any adjustments, they are simply connected and assigned to the controller. The inputs and outputs of the registered modules will then be available for all functions of the controller. With 5 extension modules and its 2 internal heating circuits, for example, the DeltaSol® MX can manage no less than 7 heating circuits complete with individual room thermostats.
- 7-segment LC display
- Function control
- Slide switch 0 Auto I
- Usable for all optional functions of the DeltaSol® MX and BX Plus
- Easy to install, configurable over the controller menu