An update to version 2.xx is only possible with the 1.12 version. Older firmware versions have to be updated to version 1.12 first (version 1.12 is available for download below).
The version number of the firmware version currently installed on the controller can be read from the Status / Messages menu.
The update cannot be reversed! After the update to firmware version 2.xx from version 1.12, a downgrade via the SD card will not be possible!
A downgrade can only be carried out by RESOL. For this purpose, the device has to be sent to us. The downgrade is not free of charge.
Data loss! When the firmware version 1.12 is updated to 2.xx, all data logged in the DeltaSol® MX as well as the configuration of the device will be deleted! Store all adjustments onto an SD card before running the update! A migration tool for converting the stored .SET file for the new firmware is available for download below.
After the conversion, the adjustments saved can be loaded.
Due to the vast changes, a changelog is not available for the firmware version 2.00. More information can be found in the manual.
The changelog documents below contain the changes up to / beginning with version 2.00.
Here’s how it goes:
- Create a folder named RESOL on the first level of the SD memory card
- Click firmware download
- Save the firmware-***.zip file on your computer
- Right click on the firmware-***.zip file, select Extract to… in the contextual menu
- Select the RESOL folder on the SD card as target directory
- Insert the SD memory card into the card slot of the controller
- The update dialogue appears
- For further information consult the manual